CDS Hackner GmbH takes data protection issues very seriously and wishes to ensure that your privacy is protected when you use the CDS Hackner GmbH web pages. We have therefore drawn up these notes relating to data processing which explain how we use your data.
We reserve the right to adjust the content of them from time to time. We therefore recommend familiarising yourself with our data processing notes again at regular intervals.
§ 1 Personal data
1. We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or if we are permitted to do so by a statutory regulation. We naturally comply with the legal provisions relating to data protection, in particular the Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG) [Federal Data Protection Act] and the Telemediengesetz (TMG) [Telemedia Act].
2. The subject matter of data protection is personal data. Personal data means any data which contains information about the personal or factual circumstances of a specific customer or one who can be identified. These include, for instance, your name, email address, residential address, gender, date of birth, telephone number and age, and – for example – usage data such as your IP address.
§ 2 General data protection notice
1. When you access the CDS Hackner GmbH website or download data from these pages, information about this is stored and processed by us in a log. This is done in an anonymised form so that no inferences can be drawn concerning your identity.
2. The following are stored: your IP address, the date and time when the page was accessed, the pages accessed or the name of the file which is accessed, any QR code used by you to access our web pages, the volume of data transferred, and the notification of whether or not access was successfully obtained.
3. The stored data is used by us exclusively for statistical purposes and for optimising our online and offline advertising presence. If we create user profiles, they are also anonymous and are created through the use of a pseudonym, and no link is established between the pseudonym and the person behind it. After your data has been used as described above, it is deleted.
4. Under no circumstances will your data be permanently stored, nor will it be passed to third parties. You may withdraw permission for the aforementioned data collection, storage and processing at any time.
We also use so-called cookies for the purpose of data collection and storage. A cookie is a small text file which is stored in the temporary storage device of your browser and enables our website to be analysed. The following data is automatically recorded by our computer system using cookies when our web pages are called up:
- Your internet address (IP address),
- Browser type and version,
- Web page from which you visit us (referrer URL),
- QR code,
- Operating system used,
- Web page from which you are directed to other websites,
- Date and time of your access
This data is stored separately from your other data which you may provide to us. No linking of the data to your other data is carried out. It is analysed for statistical purposes in order to enable us to optimise our web pages and our offerings. Once it has been analysed, the data is deleted.
If you do not wish cookies to be used, you can block the use of them in your browser. We cannot exclude the possibility that this may impair the functionality of our web pages.
§ 4 Data security
We have set up technical and organisational security measures in order to protect your data, in particular from loss, manipulation, or unauthorised access. We regularly adapt our security measures to keep pace with the latest technological advances.
§ 5 Provision of information
You have the right at all times to demand free information about your data that is stored by us. If your data is incorrectly or wrongfully stored, we will correct, block or delete it. Please send your requests for information or your questions, complaints or suggestions regarding the subject of data protection by post to CDS Hackner GmbH, Rossfelderstr. 52/5, 74564 Crailsheim, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case of activation of the IP anonymization, Google will truncate/anonymize the last octet of the IP address for Member States of the European Union as well as for other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is sent to and shortened by Google servers in the USA. On behalf of the website provider Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website provider. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.